Chicago, IL /
Chicago Headquarters – Product Strategy /
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry. At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world’s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
Amount is seeking a Product Manager. The right candidate for the role is experienced in product documentation, solutions and customer satisfaction with a desire to work with digital products. Core responsibilities include managing the delivery of product components driving a best-in-class technology platform.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you'll work on:
- Manage the delivery of product component capabilities driving a best-in-class technology platform
- Coordinate with cross-functional groups to design innovative product solutions (design, engineering, techops, etc.)
- Lead meetings with stakeholders, manage the delivery of product initiatives through the Amount product pipeline, and report upon their success
- Coordinate with customer success teams to understand partner change requests and to ensure that the product platform is delighting our partners
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators and advocate solutions for their improvement
- Write crisp and concise product documentation
- Write technical specs, user statements, and work with your technical stakeholders to prioritize and implement the feature
- Effectively communicate analysis and improvement initiatives to all stakeholders in an approachable and easily digestible manner
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience
- STEM or business degree
- Prior experience in a product management role (technology platforms highly preferred)
- Proficiency in tools (excel, powerpoint, word, JIRA)
- SQL proficiency required
- Experience writing proposals and case studies
- Hands on experience building a product in an agile environment collaborating directly with engineers
- Prior experience in a software engineering, data engineering, or data science role is a strong plus
- ETL and data warehousing knowledge a strong plus
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
-Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO with open vacation policy.
-Enjoy a daily lunch subsidy through our Fooda partnership, and healthy snacks!
-We also offer monthly treats, wine and beer on tap, and more!
-Some days it can be difficult to commute into the office, we are happy to offer work from home flexibility with sign off from your manager.
-Stay active by taking advantage of our onsite gym membership.
-We offer medical, dental, and vision - we also have an Employee Assistance Program and commuter benefits.
-We are proud to offer meaningful equity and a competitive 401k plan.
-Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!