Chicago, IL /
Administrative – Talent /
At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
At Amount, you will be a key contributor for establishing an infrastructure that supports rapid growth and scalability within the organization. If you want a leadership role that will involve sourcing, strategy development, candidate relationship building, strong partnering with the business, freedom to learn and grow, and the sense of accomplishment that comes with being in charge of the most important growth effort for a company, then this is the role for you!
What you'll do at Amount:
- Drive an efficient hiring process to ensure a flawless experience for candidates and interviewers
- Maintain an ongoing pipeline of top talent by managing various recruitment initiatives
- Source and recruit a high volume of diverse candidates
- Present candidates and provide detailed profile summaries to hiring managers; partner with managers to prepare and negotiate offer packages
- Manage recruiting process by understanding upcoming business demands and prioritize recruiting efforts accordingly
- Manage 3rd party recruiters, work with internal staffing team to understand on-going staffing needs
- Guide recruiting coordinator in scheduling and candidate correspondence; work with interview teams to evaluate/make decisions on candidates; improve processes as needed
- Contribute to developing and executing enhanced sourcing strategies
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- You have at least 4+ years of full-cycle tech recruiting
- Have a passion for mentoring
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills - you will work with senior leadership level candidates
- Ability to work on multiple projects while balancing efficiency with quality
- Have calendar and time management skills – you enjoy being organized
- Have a knack for being proactive and solving problems
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!