Product Analytics Manager
Chicago Headquarters – Fraud & Verifications
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
Amount 360 provides a comprehensive fraud and verification management system for financial institutions to effectively manage all aspects of applicant verification whether the individual is in-branch or online. This powerful solution is designed to solve the challenges of verifying applicant information and preventing fraud, all while providing a best-in-class user experience.
We are looking for an experienced and driven product leader with experience and passion for analytics, innovation and Enterprise SAAS products. As a Product Analytics Manager, you will lead a multidisciplinary product team responsible for development of new risk detection models, tools, and authentication services for the Amount 360 product.
- Become a domain expert in detection and authentication solutions pertaining to income and identity risk when origination consumer financial product (E.g. consumer loans, credit cards, deposit accounts).
- Lead a high performing team of product analysts, data scientists, and BI analysts.
- Build prototypes of innovative data driven risk detection models, tools, and authentication services.
- Oversee collection and assessment of novel data sources and vendor solutions, internal or external.
- Convert analytic insights into recommendations for specific detection/authentication initiatives, developing the business case and presenting findings to internal and external partners
- Monitor existing models/authentication services and ensure that they meet false-positive and detect rate criteria. Explain variances and recommend remedial actions.
- Define deliverables for each of your teams and enforce reasonable project timelinesMaintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders including Fraud Operations, external vendors, and most importantly, Amount’s bank partners.
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, data science, or other quantitative field.
- At least 1 year of management experience.
- At least 3 years’ of quantitative analysis experience in a discipline relevant to risk management including statistical analysis, modeling, mathematics or other quantitative discipline.
- Python, R, SAS or equivalent analytic software.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and managing multiple analytic projects with diverse cross-functional stakeholders.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including the ability to describe statistical results to non-statistical audiences.
- Must be comfortable presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and get your hands dirty.
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!