Content Marketing and Strategy Manager
Chicago Headquarters – Business Development
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
The Content Marketing and Strategy Manager is responsible for driving partnership growth for Amount, Avant’s business-to-business technology platform that enables financial institutions to provide enhanced digital experiences for their customers. Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations, the primary focus of the role will be to create and execute on strategies to develop content to support our strategic direction and revenue goals.
We are looking for a high energy individual who has a strong work ethic and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal departments (including business development, design and content, legal, compliance, product, technology and operations) as well as external partners. In this role, you will actively drive growth by helping to tell our story to prospects and enabling our direct sales team to be more effective in their roles.
What you do at Amount:
- Be the primary leader focused on developing omni-channel content in multiple media to support our sales goals in a high-growth SaaS company. Primary focus channels will be our digital channels including social, email and our website
- Define and execute the strategy for various types of content including pitch decks, podcasts, white papers, blog posts, animations, videos and email based newsletters
- Lead interactions with both in-house and contract writers, designers, studios and producers but also willing to directly develop content
- Establish robust KPI’s to monitor the effectiveness of various campaigns
- Help establish and solidify our brand voice across the various touch points
- Engage with key internal stakeholders to better understand and market our various products to support business development efforts and to continue to establish Amount as an industry thought leader
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing with a proven record of achieving goals
- Experience in SEO, conversion optimization, social management and / or developing email campaigns
- Strong desire to be creative and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to handle and execute on complex projects in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meet established deadlines
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently and more efficiently
- Strong experience in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 10 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!