Learning & Development Specialist
Chicago Headquarters – People
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
We are looking for a passionate Learning & Development leader to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge. In this position, you will play a vital role in building Amount’s learning culture in a high-growth, fast-paced organization.
What you will do at Amount:
- Analyze and identify the training and development needs of employees
- Partner with business leaders and managers to determine best solutions for training, employee development, learning, and career pathing
- Leverage your experience creating, delivering and managing multiple learning methods companywide
- Manage daily logistics of running training programs including communication with trainees, coordinating training room details and track employee training
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings to in-person and remote learners through scalable solutions
- Drive new hire on-boarding effectiveness to lower the time it takes new hires to be productive
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- You have 3+ years of experience in a learning role
- You have expertise in the latest learning and development philosophies
- You are comfortable with working independently and have a proactive mindset
- You have delivered training via e-learning platforms
- You have strong communication skills including experience writing and editing complex instructional material
- You manage multiple priorities/projects effectively
- You can build rapport with employees and vendors
- BS/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!