SaaS & Software Support Engineer
Chicago Headquarters – Technology Operations
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
We are looking for a SaaS Ops Engineer to join the Business Systems team with configuring, integrating, and designing work streams for many of Amount’s end-user applications (productivity, communication, collaboration tools). In addition to the functional administration, this person will assist with troubleshooting, support, maintenance and end-user training.
What you do at Amount:
- You administer and develop in and against PaaS, SaaS, and ITSM applications such as Atlassian, Google Suite, and Slack
- You are the major POC for the business systems support queue and provide a great working experience for our end users
- You identify trends in end user requests where configurations, documentation, or better integrations would have an impact
- You consult with people at Amount on how they can use our SaaS tools to help achieve their goals
- You are an advocate for our tools and take time to teach people how they can use and leverage them
What you might own at Amount:
- Influence the current and future design and processes of SaaS management
- Configure ticket tools to connect users with self-service opportunities
- Identify and deliver useful integrations between existing applications
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- You have at least one year of experience in systems engineering or IT support is preferred, but we are also open to applicants coming out of college or another discipline with relevant experience
- You have passion for end user support and love taking the time to help others as a known SME
- You are motivated to learn about a new technology stack and work on interesting SaaS problems
- You feel excited knowing your work makes an impact at all levels of the company
- You are self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work independently
- You have worked in an environment with modern development practices and agile methodologies
- You are familiar with SSO technologies such as Okta and Google SSO
- You are learning or interested in learning how to script with languages such as python, ruby, and/or bash
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!