Technical Trainer & Writer
Chicago Headquarters – Technology Operations
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
Do you want to have a critical part in designing how a new B2B business trains employees around process and technical tools? We are seeking a Technical Writer & Trainer to become a critical part of our Business Systems team.
What you do at Amount:
- You develop and deliver technical training and course materials for the entire organization
- You support our SaaS Engineers by creating memorable and friendly self-service documentation for our end users
- You make a cultural difference in process adoption by driving how Amount employees are onboarded, trained, and connected with our SaaS tools
- You create and lead impactful training courses that empower people to work smarter, not harder
What you might own at Amount:
- Deliver technical SaaS coursework that helps improve initial on-boarding and day-to-day operations
- Align employees on critical Technology, Security, Talent, and Financial processes
- Design templates that influence how SaaS tools are used at Amount
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- You have at least one year of experience with technical or corporate writing, copywriting, or training coursework
- You have strong writing, editing, and presenting skills
- You are organized and can carry your projects from start to finish with moderate supervision
- You are curious, think critically, listen actively, and enjoy identifying where there is room for improvement
- You never get bored of researching and exploring technology, SaaS, and enterprise tooling
- You feel energized by the challenge of creating effective documentation for all levels in the organization
- You are comfortable working with people across different departments with a variety of subjects
- You are an ideal candidate if you are all of the above and have IT experience working with Atlassian products, GSuite, and other enterprise SaaS tools
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!