Sr. Product Strategy Manager
Chicago Headquarters – Amount 360
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Amount 360 provides a comprehensive fraud and verification management system for financial institutions to manage all aspects of applicant verification. This powerful solution is designed to solve the challenges of verifying applicant information and preventing fraud, all while providing a best-in-class user experience whether the user is applying in-branch or online.
The ideal candidate for this role has professional experience in a strategy role, pricing and marketing a SaaS product. No fraud or verification experience required.
- Design and drive a comprehensive go to market strategy for the A360 product.
- Build economic models for new / existing products.
- Lead a team responsible for defining and delivering an end-to-end content strategy from pre-sales pitch decks to user guides for existing clients.
- Influence the overall product vision and strategic roadmap discussions based on client feedback and competitive analysis.
- Work with product development and customer success to market new product features to existing clients and encourage adoption.
- Become an expert in the full suite of risk technologies and customer experience features available on the platform.
- Engaging with executives, internal teams, and partners will be common.
- Track progress and provide ongoing communication to stakeholders and leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience. MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years in a product strategy or product management role at an organization that supports SaaS products. Demonstrated ability to execute cross-functionally with sales, technology, and product organizations.
- Strategic thinker who is highly analytical and has excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to plan, execute, and deliver on multiple projects in a timely manner and to take initiative and work independently.
- You're flexible, can deal with change, and ambiguity excites you.
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!