LA / US Remote /
Engineering – Partner Engineering /
At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
As Amount continues to grow and scale our platform, we are looking to hire a documentation engineer to promote a culture of continuous learning and continuous improvement that values technical documentation.
The role of the documentation engineer provides a lot of freedom in charting a course forward around how documentation could be used to capture, collect, and organize institutional knowledge. You’ll be involved in solving the software challenges we face day-to-day, building expertise around the different components of our platform, while also spending time implementing solutions for distributing institutional knowledge among new and existing engineers.
Similar job titles: Technical Writer
What you'll do:
- Design and implement new, interactive learning and documentation experiences to accelerate engineer onboarding and increase engineers’ productivity
- Help us sustainably produce and maintain high quality and accurate documentation
- Establish metrics for gauging the effectiveness of our documentation efforts
- Build relationships and collaborate with other teams to arrive at a shared domain language
Who you are:
- Have a passion for creating satisfying learning experiences and producing content that is clear and concise
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- You have a strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals and coding/testing best practices
- You’re a pragmatic generalist programmerYou’re entrepreneurial, self-driven, and take pride in improving our customers’ experiences
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!