Sr. Product Manager
Chicago Headquarters – Amount 360
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Amount 360 provides a comprehensive fraud and verification management system for financial institutions to manage all aspects of applicant verification. This powerful solution is designed to solve the challenges of verifying applicant information and preventing fraud, all while providing a best-in-class user experience whether the user is applying in-branch or online.
As a leader on the A360 Product team, you will be responsible for designing new features, translating business requirements into technical specifications and partnering closely with Amount’s engineering team to support the growth of the Amount platform across a wide variety of consumer financial products.
The ideal candidate for this role has professional experience in SaaS and product management.. No fraud or verification experience required.
- Engage with product development and engineering to help determine the best technical implementation of innovative risk and authentication solutions
- Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force behind the product enhancement lifecycle with emphasis on demand, technical design, validation and maintenance
- Work with customer success to turn partner change requests into technical specifications
- Support backlog management and story discovery while ensuring adherence to agile best practices
- Improve, maintain and update enterprise-level technical documentation with accountability for release and versioning in knowledge management systems, e.g., Confluence
- Carry out ad hoc root cause investigations for system issues as they arise
- Prepares periodic reports for management as necessary to track strategic goal accomplishment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in engineering or product management roles for high volume B2B or B2C products
- Technical, comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and a knack for problem-solving
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Big Data, SAS, R, Python, SQL, and/or Hive preferred
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and get your hands dirty
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!