Senior Product Support Analyst
Chicago, IL /
Chicago Headquarters – Partner Services /
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry. At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world’s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
As a Product Support Senior Analyst, you embody the idea that we want our clients to succeed. You will be the client facing level 1 support managing change requests, investigating problems and answering general questions for our clients. You will be primarily working with our clients to ensure new requirements are clear, creating specs for our product / engineering teams and keeping our customer success managers and our clients up to speed as these changes go through our change management process. The wide exposure of this role offers opportunities to interact and grow within all levels of the organization.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you'll work on:
- Provide level 1 technical support to our clients and answer internal questions relating to partner technology and policy
- Bring open support cases to resolution in a timely manner or escalate them to the appropriate teams if necessary
- Handle technical change management requests from requirement gathering to releasing new features in production
- Liaise with product, business, and technology teams to evaluate complex client problems and deliver solutions
- Provide initial reporting on issues to clients as needed
- Keep our clients informed and happy
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or engineering preferred
- Basic understanding of product development or the software development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extremely organized
- Comfortable multi tasking
- Familiarity with finance, technology, or banking a plus
- Basic familiarity with object-oriented programming languages a plus
- SQL and or BI Tool experience a plus
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
-Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO with open vacation policy.
-Enjoy a daily lunch subsidy through our Fooda partnership, and healthy snacks!
-We also offer monthly treats, wine and beer on tap, and more!
-Some days it can be difficult to commute into the office, we are happy to offer work from home flexibility with sign off from your manager.
-Stay active by taking advantage of our onsite gym membership.
-We offer medical, dental, and vision - we also have an Employee Assistance Program and commuter benefits.
-We are proud to offer meaningful equity and a competitive 401k plan.
-Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!