Senior Product Support Analyst
Chicago Headquarters – Customer Success
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
As a Product Support Senior Analyst, you embody the idea that we want our clients to succeed. You will be the client facing level 1 support managing change requests, investigating problems and answering general questions for our clients. You will be primarily working with our clients to ensure new requirements are clear, creating specs for our product / engineering teams and keeping our customer success managers and our clients up to speed as these changes go through our change management process. The wide exposure of this role offers opportunities to interact and grow within all levels of the organization.
What you do at Amount:
- Provide level 1 technical support to our clients and answer internal questions relating to partner technology and policy
- Bring open support cases to resolution in a timely manner or escalate them to the appropriate teams if necessary
- Handle technical change management requests from requirement gathering to releasing new features in production
- Liaise with product, business, and technology teams to evaluate complex client problems and deliver solutions
- Provide initial reporting on issues to clients as needed
- Keep our clients informed and happy
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or engineering preferred
- Basic understanding of product development or the software development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extremely organized
- Comfortable multi tasking
- Familiarity with finance, technology, or banking a plus
- Basic familiarity with object-oriented programming languages a plus
- SQL and or BI Tool experience a plus
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!