Sales Strategy Analyst, Business Development
Chicago Headquarters – Business Development
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Do you have what it takes to help Amount rapidly grow?
The Sale Strategy Analyst is responsible for driving partnership growth for Amount, a business-to-business technology platform that enables financial institutions to provide enhanced digital experiences for their customers. Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations, the primary focus of the role will be to target and secure strategic partnerships with large financial institutions.
We are looking for a high energy individual who has a strong work ethic and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal departments (including legal, compliance, product, technology and operations) as well as external partners. In this role, you will actively drive growth by identifying qualified prospects and forging relationships with key decision makers that result in strong partnerships.
What you will do at Amount:
- Create marketing and presentation materials to support product and platform pitches
- Evaluate pricing strategies and negotiate proposals with new partners
- Manage due diligence and on-boarding of new partners
- Coordinate with legal teams in drafting and negotiating contracts
- Assist in initial product specification
- Evaluate opportunities to expand existing partnerships through new products and feature sets
- Conduct research on prospects, industries, competitors, organizations and conferences
- Analyze industry, legal and business publications to remain aware of trends that may impact the channel and to identify promotional opportunities
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs
- Run point on other ad hoc projects as needed
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 1 year working product management, banking industry, consulting or other analytical role preferred (this includes internships as we are looking for someone with high energy, an inquisitive mindset and a self starter. May 2020 Grads should apply).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to handle and execute on complex projects in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meet established deadlines
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently and more efficiently
- Strong experience in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!