Chief Marketing Officer
Chicago, IL /
Chicago Headquarters – Marketing /
At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to lead brand awareness, marketing & design vision, product positioning, and customer engagement. The Chief Marketing Officer is responsible for actively driving growth through telling Amount’s story to the market, creating product differentiation, and supporting the revenue goals in a high-growth SaaS company.
The CMO will develop and lead the execution for omni-channel content and sales enablement, including oversight of Amount’s website, media strategy, and email content. This position will collaborate with leaders from Product, Technology, Operations, Sales, and Legal. This role will report directly to the CEO.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and technology disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services.
- Set and achieve strategic goals related to PR and marketing campaign initiatives including, but not limited to, establishing robust KPI’s to monitor the effectiveness of various branding campaigns, managing cost and ROI, actively gathering data and metrics, and adjusting campaign content as necessary
- Partner with Sales and Product teams to provide industry insights, research, competitive analysis, and improvements
- Lead interactions with both in-house and contract writers, designers, studios and producers
- Lead the strategic trade-off discussions for brand decisions to balance short-term deliverables with programs that drive long-term brand health and business performance
- Manage brand development and identity across the various channels
- Optimize and deliver the communications, public relations, and marketing strategy
- Develop executive level relationships within partners, align on mutual goals and drive adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts
- Engage with key internal stakeholders to better understand and market our various products and solutions to support business development efforts and to continue to establish Amount as an industry thought leader
- 10+ years experience leading content, brand and product marketing teams
- Strong background working in B2B SaaS environments
- Knowledge in Enterprise SaaS and collaborative tech
- Outstanding communicator able to paint an inspiring vision as well as able to deliver complex content in understandable ways
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in SEO, conversion optimization, social management and/or developing email campaigns
- Exceptional attention to detail as you will be telling our brand story through campaigns and initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated project management and strategic thinking expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, STEM or a related field required, (Masters preferred)
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world’s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!