Director of Integrations
Chicago Headquarters – Product Technology
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Our Integrations team is growing and we’re looking for an experienced leader to join our organization as the Director of Integrations. In this role, the Director of Integrations will be critical in managing both external and key internal stakeholders. You will be the primary point of contact for Amount’s FI clients during the gathering and implementation phases, which span across multiple teams.
What you will do at Amount:
- Drive continuous improvement of processes and procedures, like our internal workflow and interaction models, as the company expands
- Oversee the integration of complex proprietary custom software projects and will manage multiple projects concurrently for FI clients
- Work across multiple product and development teams to ensure execution against specific goals and timelines
- Establish clear communication methods and instilling accountability by working closely with executives, business development, customer success, engineering and product teams
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 7+ years of project management experience with a background in scalable B2B or B2B2C SaaS platform model implementations/Integrations
- Proven organizational ability to plan and execute on multiple projects from end to end
- Understanding of technology – e.g. APIs, code, SQL, databases, infrastructure and enterprise systems
- Working knowledge of enterprise technology execution industry standard, best practices and governanceWorking knowledge of Agile, SDLC, and other software development methodologies
- Ability and desire to thrive in a startup environmentExcellent communication and soft skills with ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!