Los Angeles, CA
Technology- LA – Technology Operations
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
Amount is looking for a new IT Support individual to join our growing LA office! As a member of the IT Support Team for a hyper growth startup you will have the ability to join an IT organization on the ground floor and shape what it looks like in the future. You will have tremendous opportunity for growth as you build out the necessary infrastructure and processes to support the organization. Members of the IT Support Team at Amount do more than just answer service requests, they work on a major projects that impact the entire company ranging from building out new facilities to creating user management procedures.
What you do at Amount:
- Help in the move to our new LA office Q1-Q2
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, ability to work overtime is a must for this role.
- Hardware and software installations and troubleshooting
- Day to day help desk support
- Document support and operations policies and procedures
- Asset tagging and management of inventory
- Re-imaging of laptops and desktops and software deployment
- Computer deployment and setup of desks for new and existing employees
- Execute projects to improve systems and operation
- Other IT tasks as directed by Manager
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- At least 1+ years of hands on technical support experience required
- Basic network knowledge required
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting
- Experience desktop imaging and auto deployments
- Knowledge of IT inventorying methods and organization
- Hands on experience of windows Administration and Management
- Experience Google apps administration preferred
- Cisco phone system experience
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 10 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!