Senior Systems Administrator
Chicago Headquarters – Technology Operations
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
Amount is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join the IT team. As a member of the IT team, you will have tremendous opportunity for growth as you build out the necessary infrastructure and processes to support the organization. Members of the IT team at Avant do more than just answer service requests, they work on major projects that impact the entire company ranging from building out new facilities to creating user management procedures.
What you do at Amount:
- Hardware and software installationsTroubleshooting
- Document support
- Operations policies and procedures
- Execute projects to improve systems and operations
- Automate key processes
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, 1 week on call rotation
- Other IT tasks as directed by Manager
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 4+ Years previous systems administration experience
- 4+ Years Experience with Network configuration and management
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Automation / Scripting Experience (Ansible / bash / Python / Terraform)
- Patch, software deployment, and management across multiple platforms (OSX / Windows / Linux)
- Previous work with an SSO Identity provider (Centrify, Okta, Onelogin)
- AWS Experience (IAM / EC2 / S3 / RDS)
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Team oriented
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!