Product Strategy Operations Manager
Chicago Headquarters – Product Strategy
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
We are looking for a Manager to lead our Product Operations Strategy team, responsible for owning and executing on all aspects of Operations Strategy. As the Product Operations Strategy Manager you will develop strategies and processes which may include helping deploy new technologies to ensure Amount achieves operations service/experience objectives for each product. We are looking for a hands on candidate who takes ownership, can effectively lead cross functional initiatives, and is capable of developing expertise across a broad scope of responsibility.
What you do at Amount
- Develop and implement strategies to streamline operations with BPO partners and drive a best-in-class Customer Service experience
- Lead roadmap of enhancements to the operations framework with BPO partners to drive continuity, reduce risk and enable new capabilities
- Ensure all operations goals are met including quantitative targets, project timelines, etc
- Collect and analyze operations data and provide insight and recommend improvements to scale operations for increased effectiveness and efficiency
- Define and measure metrics to track operations performance and progress
- Own detective and preventative controls that ensure smooth delivery of customer experience expectations within partner expectations
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to define needs and deliver holistic solutions
Why you are a fit for Amount
- 5+ years of work experience
- BA/BS in business, economics, mathematics, engineering, or a related field
- Data-oriented with a focus on core KPIs and reporting; proven capability of executing various data-driven projects
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, and strong desire to develop new skill sets
- Experience constructing and scaling processes and technology solutions within an operations environment
- Financial services experience preferred
- MBA and/or Six Sigma experience preferred
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 10 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!