Sr. Implementations Project Manager
Chicago Headquarters – Product Strategy
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
Amount is a technology company that offers a full-service platform comprising loan origination, verification and fraud services, decision hosting, analytics, marketing, and servicing powered by leading edge front-end customer experience and next-generation infrastructure.
We are currently seeking an intellectually curious, highly motivated project manager with financial services domain background to join our fast-growing organization. As a key member of the implementations team, the client-facing project manager will drive execution and delivery of product platform solutions through planning and coordination across business, product, and engineering teams. The ideal candidate is an open-minded and innovative thinker with solid, in-the-field experience in both the disruptive startup space and large-scale enterprise tech.
- Work closely with sales, customer success, product, engineering, and operations to convey evolving customer requirements.
- Manage day-to-day execution of integration project plans across product, engineering, operations, and other internal stakeholders.
- Act as the primary point of contact for new customer onboarding and new product integrations.
- Maintain an organized project using project management tools (e.g., JIRA).
- Track progress and provide ongoing communication to stakeholders and leadership.
- Identify and help resolve project blockers and dependencies.
- Identify, collaborate on, and document continuous improvements to the implementations process.
- 2+ years of project management experience with a background in scalable B2B or B2B2C SaaS platform model implementations, preferred.
- Proven organizational ability to plan and execute on multiple projects from end to end.
- Baseline understanding of technology—e.g., APIs, code, SQL, databases, infrastructure, enterprise systems.
- Working knowledge of enterprise technology execution industry standards, best practices, and governance.
- Working knowledge of Agile, SDLC, and other software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and soft skills with ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Servant leadership, can-do attitude, and high EQ.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience/background in enterprise level technology environments.
- Prior experience/background in financial services, particularly in the retail banking space.
- Prior experience/background in financial services enterprise digital transformation execution(s).
- Scrum/PMP or other project management frameworks and methodologies a plus.
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!