Part Time Key-Holder
Berkeley, California /
At Amour Vert, we create beautiful, versatile, ethically-made fashion from sustainable materials. In every single thing we create — from the perfect tee, to packaging materials, to a new product campaign — we strive to minimize the impact on the environment and respect all the individuals involved in the process, while never sacrificing on style, quality, and exceptional customer experience.
Be Part of the Team!
We’re seeking people who are passionate about their communities, the environment and caring for others. The small and mighty retail team is responsible for demonstrating outstanding memorable customer service and leadership on the selling floor. Demonstrating sound judgment and solving problems creatively are most successful with us. We’re looking for someone who builds and maintains relationships and desires to put the customer at the center of everything.. Yes, we style outfits head to toe! Additionally, we want you to have FUN, bring joy to our customer base and make AV like no other place!
You will be reporting to the Store Manager
- Deliver superior customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Passionate about sustainability or eager to learn more about our ethos, philosophies.
- Be able to educate our customer base.
- Arrive to work with a can-do attitude creating a pleasant/fun environment
- Assist management in maintaining the store's standard
- Ability to safely open and close store, task of opening/closing register
- Required to strongly communicate at the end of day report or give clear concise communication.
- Communicate inventory discrepancies and operational issues with management.
- Be adaptable to the needs of the business in support of the team and the location
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 30lbs
- Comfortable climbing ladders
- Receive inventory shipment and support maintenance/organization of the stock room
The Perks? Glad you asked..
- Fantastic clothing allowance first day hired
- Monthly discount
- Sick Time
- If you love social media- participating in-store live stream!
Qualifications for having fun with us:
- 1+ years of leadership experience - wanting to work for a small company, most don't know this but we are extremely small, and work very hard, wear many hats, and have a ton of fun working cross-functionally together.
- Clear concise communication, verbal and written.
- Styling, pulling looks together, working as a team to create her a wardrobe
- Able to work weekends and Holidays
Amour Vert is reacting to what retail will look like post-Covid-19 so flexibility and resilience is key. Keeping a clean and organized space for everyone's health and safety will be a top priority in this role.
At Amour Vert, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are always looking to add extraordinary talent to our employee base & are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.