Engineering – Big Data /
About Ampd Energy
Over the next 40 years, the world will add 230 billion square metres of new buildings–equivalent to building a new Paris every week. The energy which powers much of this comes from burning fossil fuels, generating substantial amounts of pollution and noise in the process. At Ampd Energy, we believe in making a zero-emission, silent future for construction–and beyond–a reality.
Founded in 2014, Ampd Energy develops advanced, electrified and connected equipment that has redefined how construction projects get powered up. We are growing, both in geographic footprint and in the verticals we serve. Ampd Energy is a mission and values driven company with a diverse, rockstar team and visionary customers who all want to make a difference.
Ampd Energy is growing and seeking a data analyst to join its data team. Ampd’s Enertainer provides a new way for the construction industry to power its growth vastly reducing emissions and providing a high level of data transparency. You will be responsible for supporting our data team. The work is varied and includes working with data and the latest cloud technologies. You won’t get bored!
Ampd Energy is a values-driven company, and we are looking for candidates who can align with our core values: Selfless, Never Satisfied, Passionate, Resourceful And Bold.
What you will do
- Maintain our existing data pipeline and processes
- Perform ad-hoc analysis projects for Ampd teams or customers
- Identify opportunities or gather requirements from stakeholders of the business needs, design and deploy data analytics model / tools to create business values
- Solve business-related problems and drive product development using data-driven techniques
- Communicate findings with internal users and prepare reports/dashboards to present workable solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Research latest technologies and techniques of big data sources and Machine Learning techniques
What you will need
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in mathematics or data science, or equivalent professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience applying data analytics, data mining and machine learning within business environment
- Hands-on experience in SQL, Python, and R
- Comfortable using data visualization tools such as Power BI, Grafana, etc.
- Experience in using cloud platform like AWS and GCP
- Strong interest in IoT & AI / ML and in engineering and construction industry
- Demonstrated passion and ability to learn complex things quickly Enjoy staying ahead of the tech curve: constantly experimenting with new frameworks and technology
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Happy to work independently coupled with strong interpersonal skills
- Be detail-oriented person
- Experience working in an agile team environment
Multicultural working environment
Full medical, dental and travel insurance coverage
Uber travel policy (for business travel & travel during out-of-regular-hours)
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. We regret that we are only able to notify short-listed candidates.
Ampd Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be assessed on merit without regard to age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, marital status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by law.