Business Development Manager
Hong Kong /
Business development – Business Development, Hong Kong /
About Ampd Energy
Over the next 40 years, the world will add 230 billion square metres of new buildings–equivalent to building a new Paris every week. The energy which powers much of this comes from burning fossil fuels, generating substantial amounts of pollution and noise in the process. At Ampd Energy, we believe in making a zero-emission, silent future for construction–and beyond–a reality.
Founded in 2014, Ampd Energy develops advanced, electrified and connected equipment that has redefined how construction projects get powered up. We are growing, both in geographic footprint and in the verticals we serve. Ampd Energy is a mission and values driven company with a diverse, rockstar team and visionary customers who all want to make a difference.
What we are looking for:
Ampd Energy is growing and seeking a Business Development Manager to join its Hong Kong Business Development team. Ampd’s Entertainer provides a new way for the construction industry to power its growth vastly reducing emissions and providing a high level of data transparency. You will be responsible for supporting our Hong Kong Business Development team to achieve and exceed the sales target, developing long term relationship with clients, managing and updating sales pipeline report at CRM system.
Ampd Energy is a values driven company, and we are looking for candidates who can align with our core values: Selfless, Never Satisfied, Passionate, Resourceful And Bold.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in business/engineering or related disciplines
- Atleast 5 years of sales or business development experience, preferably with experience in construction/engineering/building service industry
- Strong interest in the green energy industry
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good consultative selling skills, with strong capability to pick up technical concepts quickly and be able to explain them simply to customers
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good command in PC skills e.g. MS Office, Google Workspace, capable of using and maintaining CRM systems and other digital tools
- Customer focus, good analytical and problem-solving skills
What you will do
- Develop long term relationship with clients, through actively reaching out to customers for solution presentation, collecting market information and interpreting clients’ requirements, to provide the best solution satisfying their needs in terms of technical and commercial aspects.
- Work with team head to execute sales strategies and action plan for achieving and even exceeding sales target.
- Manage and nurture the sales pipelines, and actively keep track on entire sales cycle from leads generation to deals closing; Regularly update pipeline status and follow-up actions at CRM system.
- Perform routine sales activities, including pre-sales consultation, preparation of client quotations, work closely with Application Team on technical proposals, negotiation on tender and contract terms and conditions, coordination with clients on payment schedules.
Multicultural working environment
Full medical, dental and travel insurance coverage
Uber travel policy (for business travel & travel during out-of-regular-hours)
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. We regret that we are only able to notify short-listed candidates.
Ampd Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be assessed on merit without regard to age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, marital status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by law.