Enterprise Sales Specialist with Spanish
Global Sales – Enterprise Sales /
AMPECO is one of the most innovative companies in the area of electric vehicle charging infrastructure – an industry that aims to change the world by making charging easier for everyone. As electric vehicles (EVs) are bringing in a transformation of our transport and mobility sectors, AMPECO is at the forefront of a grand revolution and we’re just getting started.
Our product – AMPECO EV Charging Platform is a business-critical SaaS platform used by companies to manage their electric vehicle charging infrastructure, processes and energy use. It’s already in use by companies all over the world – from North and South America to Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our brilliant and experienced team are all dedicated to our mission – accelerating the worlds’ transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. This is challenging work, but we’re not ones to lack ambition. We’re fast-paced, innovative and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. This is why we’re looking for people like you to help change the world at AMPECO. Come and join us!
About the role
AMPECO is looking for a quick-thinking, vibrant and naturally curious individual to join our global inbound sales team as an Enterprise Sales Specialist. This is a unique opportunity for high-impact sales professionals to join a rapidly growing scale-up company and a team of proven professionals. Your contribution will make a direct impact on our goals to shift the world towards sustainable charging.
- Handling inbound enterprise deals from the first interaction through to the closed contract;
- Proactively engaging each lead and navigating them through the sales process by utilizing consultative and solution selling;
- Participating in tenders, RFPs and complex integration discussions;
- Building strong relationships and partnerships with customers across the whole world;
- Collaborating with the executive team, the product team and other key people in order to deliver value to customers and to refine product-market fit.
- Previous selling experience in SaaS, preferably enterprise B2B software platforms;
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota, time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to identify and sell to C-Level targets, as well as across Product Development and IT contacts;
- Expertise to build and maintain relationships from scratch and present a personable and charismatic approach at all levels within a business and social environment;
- Understanding of sales performance metrics & methodologies;
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce/Hubspot);
- Passion for technology and experience with digital tools and complex software solutions;
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
Considered an advantage
- Experience working in a remote-first work setting;
- Experience in the energy or mobility industry.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and GOeGO);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.