Backend Developer with Laravel
Engineering – Software Development /
We are accelerating positive change and transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. We do this by enabling businesses with innovative software solutions in the e-mobility and energy sector. Our product is a SaaS used by companies to manage their EV charging infrastructure, processes and efficient energy use. It’s offered as a white-label product and is already used by companies in the UK, continental Europe, South and North America, Australia and Asia.
Our team is highly motivated, capable and committed to our mission. We are looking to expand it with like-minded people, eager to give, learn and grow together with us.
About the role
By delivering high-quality code and excellent UX, we have been able to be ahead of our competitors and bring great value to our customers. We are now looking for a Backend developer to join our product development team and work on the further advancement of our EV charge point management SaaS, developed mostly with Laravel.
Read on if you believe that you can contribute to our mission. We aim to advance the transformation of the mobility and energy sector with technology and smart software solutions
- Participate in the overall design and architecture of the platform
- Understand business requirements and the features specifications and translate them into elegant high-quality code that delivers the required features.
- Maintain high quality of your own contributions and help others in achieving the same
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions
- Maintain clean and understandable code base
- Continuously improve the code quality of our product
- Track record in software development using PHP, 5+ years experience
- Working experience with Laravel, 2+ years
- Experience with Git
- Experience with building and integrating REST APIs
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management and personal organization skills
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
Considered an advantage
- Knowledge and relevant experience in implementing automated testing
- Experience with PHPUnit
- Experience with e2e testing using Cypress
- Experience with CI tools
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of or keen interest of the e-mobility sector
What we offer
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Remote work with the option to choose to work from one of our Sofia-based offices;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark, GOeGO and Shareascoot);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.