Technical Customer Success Manager with French
Customer Service – Customer Success /
At AMPECO we are accelerating positive change and transformation to clean technologies. We do this by enabling businesses with innovative software solutions in the e-mobility and energy sector. Our product is a SaaS used by companies to manage their EV charging infrastructure, processes and efficient energy use. It’s offered as a white-label product and is already used by companies in the UK, continental Europe, South and North America, Australia and Asia.
Our team is highly motivated, capable, and committed to our mission. We are looking to expand it with like-minded capable people, eager to give, learn and grow together with us.
About the role
As a typical SaaS business, the success of our customers is what makes us successful and we strongly believe that our Customer Success team is a key part of our business.
As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you will play a vital role in enabling our customers to maximise the value they receive from our SaaS product. You will be responsible for a pool of international clients and you will guide them through the onboarding process, provide training, advice related to their business model, and above all be the advocate of the customer internally in AMPECO.
Read on if you believe that you can contribute to our mission of advancing the transformation of the mobility and energy sector with technology and smart software solutions.
- Act as main point of contact for business operation related queries;
- Execute customers' onboarding and continuously contribute to improving the onboarding process;
- Provide any required trainings for the customer after the successful onboarding;
- Make sure that the client is utilising the product in the best possible way;
- Understand the business model of our clients and identify upsell opportunities both during their onboarding and active stage;
- Follow the health of client accounts;
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaint and minimise churn;
- Ensure the clients’ feedback and requirements reach and are addressed by the responsible AMPECO team;
- Manage external and internal stakeholders including product, engineering, sales, and support on commitments made to our customers;
- Help the clients in improving their positioning on the market.
- Experience in customer-facing roles in a software company, preferably SaaS product company;
- A proven customer-focused mindset with a track record in building relationships with customers;
- Tech savvy with ability to learn new software and work with technology;
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with others;
- Excellent personal organisation skills and time management;
- Fluent English and French (written and verbal).
Considered an advantage
- Experience with leading online meetings and/or training sessions with customers;
- Experience in Account Management, Consulting or System Integration roles;
- Experience in writing software specifications, use cases, and customer requirements;
- Knowledge of the eMobility and electric vehicles industry;
What we offer
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark, Shareascoot, GOeGO);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.