Technical Product Trainer
Customer Service – Customer Success /
At AMPECO we are accelerating positive change and transformation to clean technologies. We do this by enabling businesses with innovative software solutions in the e-mobility and energy sector. Our product is a SaaS used by companies to manage their EV charging infrastructure, processes and efficient energy use. It’s offered as a white-label product and is already used by companies in the UK, continental Europe, South and North America, Australia and Asia.
Our team is highly motivated, capable, and committed to our mission. We are looking to expand it with like-minded capable people, eager to give, learn and grow together with us.
About the role
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Product Trainer to ensure the effective delivery and management of product and business knowledge within the company.
The role involves a wide-ranging set of responsibilities, focused on the development, implementation, and maintenance of a comprehensive training program to address the ongoing learning needs of the organisation.
- Oversee the management of knowledge within the company, taking charge of both onboarding for new hires and ongoing training initiatives across teams;
- Conduct induction and technical training sessions to ensure that employees are well-equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills;
- Monitor and address knowledge gaps through periodic checks, introducing relevant testing procedures, and evaluation instruments;
- Continuously identify evolving training needs and update relevant training resources to keep pace with developments in the product and market specifics;
- Maintain a profound knowledge of the system, including its overall functionality, technical aspects, historical product development, business needs, and market specifics;
- Proactively establish relationships with SMEs, product team and other stakeholders to acquire knowledge and facilitate the efficient delivery of training information;
- Create and manage training documentation to provide comprehensive resources for ongoing learning.
- At least 3+ years of experience on a relevant role;
- A successful track record in delivering training within rapidly evolving and complex technical environments;
- Proficiency in planning training and structuring training sessions to meet organizational goals effectively;
- Capable of grasping the big picture and proactively identifying knowledge gaps;
- А proactive approach with the ability to find information independently;
- Experience in developing training materials and preparing comprehensive training documentation to support various learning needs;
- Motivated, technically literate, and hands-on in understanding and conveying technical information;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and GOeGO);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.