Growth Marketing Analyst
New York /
Growth Marketing /
As experts in digital marketing, we manage the end-to-end customer experience from acquisition to onsite user flow to retention through digital advertising (social, SEM), design, and our proprietary AMP technology.
Ampush values innovation and ownership, and we have succeeded by staying nimble and taking smart risks. See our values to learn more about the Ampush culture. We are committed to building a culture of diversity, equality and inclusion. We believe that our company should resemble the composition of the communities we work in and the customers we serve.
Do you believe entrepreneurs drive industry change? Are you interested in data-driven marketing? Do you like working with cross-functional teams to design and build better customer experiences? Do you want to be a part of building a diverse and inclusive working environment? If so, then we want to work with you!
Ampush is looking for inquisitive leaders to drive customer growth in the direct-to-consumer space. The ideal candidate is smart, solutions-oriented, resourceful, and creative with an interest in working at a dynamic startup.
We value innovation and ownership, and we have succeeded by staying nimble and taking smart risks. We are committed to building a culture of diversity, equality and inclusion. We believe that our company should resemble the composition of the communities we work in and the customers we serve.
As experts in digital marketing, we manage the end-to-end customer experience from acquisition to onsite user flow to retention through digital advertising (social, SEM) and our proprietary AMP technology.
Ampush has offices in San Francisco and New York and was recently recognized as a Verified Expert Growth Marketing Agency by TechCrunch.
- Execute and optimize paid media across channels from social (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to search (i.e. Google AdWords) with a data-driven approach
- Analyze media performance frequently and develop strategic insights to operationalize
- Collaborate with designers and product engineers to deliver marketing solutions for partners, inclusive of creative ad design, web experiences, and payment systems
- Assist with internal business initiatives from partner due diligence and business development to people and operations
- 0-2 years of work experience in financial services, consulting, performance marketing, media buying, lead generation, or other quantitative/data-driven fields
- BA/BS from a top university
- Experience using Excel and PowerPoint; strong desire to learn these tools
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multitask
- Previous startup experience
- Previous campaign optimization experience
- Knowledge of computer programming languages
- $70,000 - $77,500 per year + annual bonus, dependent upon experience and location
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(K) with match
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Discounted gym and Zipcar memberships
- Subsidized lunches
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.