Director, Growth Marketing
New York /
Growth Marketing /
Ampush is looking for talented individuals interested in working on the cutting edge of B2C digital growth to challenge, inspire, and lead in a fast-growing startup. In this role, you’ll be a GM (General Manager) of e-commerce partnerships while leading a team of 6-12 and owning the P&L.
Strong people management skills, client/partnership experience, strategic orientation, and quantitative/analytical aptitude are a must. You should also be resourceful, flexible, entrepreneurial at heart, and conscious of the bottom line. Ampush values innovation and ownership, and we have succeeded by staying nimble and taking smart risks. You’ll have the opportunity to take ownership and grow in a culture where we value curiosity, fun, experimentation, and data-driven decision making.
As experts in digital marketing, we manage the end-to-end customer experience from acquisition to onsite user flow to retention through digital advertising (social, SEM), design, and our proprietary AMP technology.
Ampush values innovation and ownership, and we have succeeded by staying nimble and taking smart risks. See our values to learn more about the Ampush culture. We are committed to building a culture of diversity, equality and inclusion. We believe that our company should resemble the composition of the communities we work in and the customers we serve.
Ampush has offices in San Francisco and New York and was recently recognized as a Verified Expert Growth Marketing Agency by TechCrunch.
- Manage your vertical P&L and provide input into investment and resourcing decisions
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize spending strategy for clients across your verticals
- Lead a team while fostering development, ensuring engagement, and executing on company strategies
- Inspire, recognize, coach, and lead on a day-to-day basis.
- Work with senior leadership to lead the efforts for new strategic partnerships
- Develop strong partner relationships and lead monthly partner meeting
- Manage cross-functional relationships across Product, Marketing, Business Operations, and Partnerships teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years experience across startups, quantitative analysis, performance marketing, financial services, consulting, or growth industries
- 2+ years experience directly managing teams
- Strong expertise in Excel (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables, formatting) and comfortable with data analysis
- P&L ownership experience preferred
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(K) with match
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Discounted gym and Zipcar memberships
- Subsidized lunches
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.