Human Resources Business Partner
New York /
Ampush is seeking an experienced and entrepreneurial individual in the HR/people space to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for owning and executing day-to-day HR functions and you will work with our leadership team to deliver a stellar employee experience to all Ampushers. Strong project management skills, experience working with employees at all levels of an organization, strategic orientation, and a desire to deliver a world-class employee experience are a must. The ideal candidate is someone who is resourceful, flexible, entrepreneurial at heart, and conscious of the bottom line.
As experts in digital marketing, we manage the end-to-end customer experience from acquisition to onsite user flow to retention through digital advertising (social, SEM), design, and our proprietary AMP technology.
Ampush values innovation and ownership, and we have succeeded by staying nimble and taking smart risks. See our values to learn more about the Ampush culture. We are committed to building a culture of diversity, equality, and inclusion. We believe that our company should resemble the composition of the communities we work in and the customers we serve.
Ampush has offices in San Francisco and New York and was recently recognized as a Verified Expert Growth Marketing Agency by TechCrunch.
- Welcome new Ampushers to the team and oversee their onboarding journeys
- Work with senior leadership to create an outstanding employee experience for on-site, remote, and hybrid Ampushers
- Proactively seek out opportunities for improving the Ampush Value Prop and streamlining People Team workflows
- Conduct employee engagement surveys, exit interviews, and other means of collecting feedback and make recommendations to senior leadership accordingly
- Field ad hoc questions from Ampushers on a variety of HR topics, resolve employee relations issues as needed
- Lead our Culture Committee in event planning, wellness initiatives, and volunteer efforts
- Maintain our HRIS and own benefits administration, including the benefits renewal process
- Ensure compliance with all relevant local, state, and federal labor laws, manage all immigration cases with outside counsel
- Own office management at our NYC WeWork space
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of HR generalist experience in a startup environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience owning projects end-to-end, managing multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with ADP Workforce Now, Google Apps Suite, and Mineral (formerly ThinkHR)
- Strong communication skills
- PHR, PHR, or SHRM-CP is a plus but not required
- This is a hybrid role requiring 2-3 days per week onsite in our NYC office
- Competitive salary
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- 401(k) with match
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Health and transit flexible spending accounts
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Monthly stipends for lunch, cell phone, and personal wellness
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.