Finance & Operations /
As experts in digital marketing, we manage the end-to-end customer experience from acquisition to onsite user flow to retention through digital advertising (social, SEM), design, and our proprietary AMP technology.
Ampush values innovation and ownership, and we have succeeded by staying nimble and taking smart risks. See our values to learn more about the Ampush culture. We are committed to building a culture of diversity, equality and inclusion. We believe that our company should resemble the composition of the communities we work in and the customers we serve.
Ampush has offices in San Francisco and New York and was recently recognized as a Verified Expert Growth Marketing Agency by TechCrunch.
- Accounts payable process including entering invoices in bill.com and timely follow-up with vendors
- Maintain accurate documentation for 1099 Vendors
- Bank reconciliations and recurring journal entries.
- Accounts receivable and proper application of receiving payments.
- Assist with month-end close and account reconciliations
- Support financial audit
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- A Bachelors's degree in Accounting or a related field and 3+ years of related experience are required
- QBO and Bill.com experience is a must
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Good problem-solving and time management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.