State Analytics Lead
Data & Analytics
Our States Analytics Lead is responsible for supporting our programs in key primary states, making sure we are running as efficient and effective of a campaign as possible. You’ll work directly with teams in states and at HQ to help develop and execute our path to victory.
- Lead the development of data standards and best practices across our state operations, ensuring the campaign is able to measure our results and tell us where we need to go
- Collaborate with the Field, Digital, Political and Ballot Access teams to make sure that data is used to inform decision making across the campaign
- Establish metrics, analytics frameworks and reports to assess the performance of various campaign initiatives, as well as the Field and Digital teams
- Work collaboratively with other team members to build and maintain our data warehouse
- Support state programs, ensuring that they have access to all of the tools & products necessary for their success and are utilizing them efficiently.
- This position may have direct supervisory responsibilities
- Have experience with community, advocacy, issue, labor or political organizing
- Are highly motivated, professional, and thrive in a complex and growing organization
- Know and understand how to apply statistics to mine for actionable insights
- Know, or are eager to learn and apply any of the following skills: Votebuilder / VAN, Google Sheets, SQL,GIS, Python and/or R
- Are willing to dive in with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
Amy for America is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Amy for America strongly encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Amy for America is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or because another person perceives a person to have one or more of these characteristics. Amy for America will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.