Amy for America is seeking a Content Specialist to help manage, maintain and develop original content for our online channels. This position will support our online communities by drafting and producing digital content that engages grassroots supporters and motivates online (and offline) action.
- Quickly and accurately execute content needs for all online channels
- Support the national Communications, Field and Political teams online - including drafting web/email/social content, rapid response, and photo research and management
- Collaborate with the national Communications, Field and Political teams to develop compelling and engaging content
- Work with the national Communications, Field and Political teams to create and and manage website content and keep our digital communities fully engaged with campaign events, news and other important updates
- Work with the national Communications and Digital teams to draft scripts, video concepts and other engaging content for the website and social channels
A successful Content Specialist will:
- Be able to think creatively and outside the box
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Work quickly to identify and address the digital content needs for various campaign departments and leadership
- Have excellent writing, communication and analytical skills
- Have basic HTML skills
- Have a sense of humor!
The Content Specialist will be based in Minneapolis and will report to the Director of Digital Communications.
Amy for America is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Amy for America strongly encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Amy for America is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or because another person perceives a person to have one or more of these characteristics. Amy for America will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.