New Hampshire Digital Creative Producer
Amy for America is seeking a New Hampshire Digital Creative Producer to help build out our digital program. This position will work closely with the New Hampshire Digital Director to develop and execute a strategy for online creative content. They will take photos and videos and use them to craft a narrative for social media and other online platforms.
- Work with digital director to plan out weekly social media calendar for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Capture campaign events (photo/video) and be able to tie the content into a narrative
- Create a variety of videos for different purposes, sticking to branding guidelines
- Constantly be on the lookout for the right shots that will tell the #TeamAmy story
- Organize and track state digital content
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in Photoshop, InDesign, and Final Cut Pro or other video editing software
- Be proficient in HTML/CSS
- Be interested in applying design skills to social media
- Have a proven creative mindset
- Have experience with or willingness to stick to a style guide
- Thrive on a fast-paced campaign, turning around content quickly
- Have a desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Have a commitment to progressive principles
Please submit your application materials as word documents or PDFs.
Amy for America is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Amy for America strongly encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Amy for America is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or because another person perceives a person to have one or more of these characteristics. Amy for America will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.