Minnesota Regional Organizing Director
Amy for America is seeking highly motivated Regional Organizing Directors to join our team in Minnesota. They will report to the Minnesota Organizing Director, and will be responsible for recruiting, training, and managing teams of field organizers who will lead voter contact efforts across the state.
Applicants must have a valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, smartphone and laptop.
Ties to Minnesota are welcomed, but not required.
- Hire, train, and coach a team of Field Organizers, who will in turn recruit and manage volunteer teams
- Identify and communicate regional needs up the chain of command
- Develop and implement multi-phase regional organizing plans for organizer and volunteer development in assigned area
- Oversee regional online and digital organizing program for volunteer engagement and voter contact
- Build relationships with local Democratic town committees & community groups
Ideal candidates will have:
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Natural time management and organizational skills; able to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- A demonstrated record of creative problem solving
- Proficient knowledge of a political campaign general organizing structure and VoteBuilder/VAN
- Willingness to work long hours, including nights and weekends
- At least one previous cycle of campaign organizing experience
Please submit your application materials as word documents or PDFs.
Amy for America is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Amy for America strongly encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Amy for America is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or because another person perceives a person to have one or more of these characteristics. Amy for America will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.