Senior Manager, Retention Marketing (3658)
Stripes – Stripes Ecommerce /
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
The Stripes brand team at Amyris is looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven Senior Manager of Retention Marketing. This role will own, develop and grow an extensive, dynamic and high-performing email and SMS marketing program, as well as help develop and launch a loyalty program in the longer term. The ideal candidate will have a retail/brand/skincare background and the ability to be flexible and solutions-oriented in a fast-paced start-up environment. This role will report to the Sr. Director of Ecommerce.
- Email Marketing execution: Develop daily email schedule and execution in line with the overall brand content and promotional strategy.
- Define, and maintain lifecycle marketing journeys including triggered and segmentation with the focus on growing LTV.
- Complete creative briefs and work with the appropriate teams (brand marketing, creative) to bring emails to execution.
- Email Marketing strategy: Drive growth of email programs, identifying new opportunities to improve ROI through new products and/or improved contact strategies.
- SMS Management: Define and execute SMS program vision, content strategy, and creative messaging (including execution) in line with overall content strategy and promotional cadence.
- CRM. Understand and build upon segmentation strategies and how they contribute to overall performance metrics. Look for meaningful ways to contribute to the overall lifecycle marketing strategies through CRM data.
- Manage Email and SMS vendor relationship and contract agreements (i.e., Salesforce, Klavyio, Attentive).
- Provide daily/weekly reporting and analytics on Email, SMS metrics, growth, and action plan for continuous improvement.
- Monitor and analyze email performance trends for usability and conversion optimization with a focus on revenue goals.
- Define a loyalty program with marketing segmentation and promotional strategy across channels.
- Supervise daily email operations and production.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of current business policies/procedures and operations while determining optimal program execution methods.
- Ensure quality and on-time execution of all email campaigns.
- Provide leadership, direction, and functional guidance to junior team members.
- Partner with other channels to ensure a seamless, holistic, and consumer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- 8+ years of site, digital marketing experience (ecommerce preferred).
- Strategic + Hands-On: Experience crafting strategy as well as tactical implementation.
- Data-Driven + Excellent Communication Skills: Strong analytical skills analyzing large data sets and turning them into actionable insights.
- Detail-oriented, flexible with an ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities.
- Organized, strong project management skills with proven track record of delivering high quality work under tight timelines.
- Self-Motivated + Team-Oriented: works well independently and collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
- Decisive + Accountable: Must demonstrate sound decision-making and ability to react quickly under pressure.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial and has a strong work ethic.
$94,000 - $176,000 a year
Amyris is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The annual pay range for this role is $94,000 to 1760,000. Salary offers are made based on internal equity and market analysis, and will vary based on the candidate’s skills, depth of experience and specific work location. This role is also eligible for incentive pay and equity in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a diverse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company's proprietary Lab-to-Market™ technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world's top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at email@example.com
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.