Digital Marketing Manager (3576)
Consumer International – Consumer International /
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
The Digital Marketing Manager will execute initiatives designed to revolutionize our user experience, drive engagement and expand our online audiences, with the ultimate goal of increasing our direct-to-consumer revenue.
Reporting to the Director of eCommerce and Digital Hub Experience, the Digital Marketing Manager will work within a supportive and rapidly growing team of our industry’s top talent.
This role will suit a dynamic Digital Marketing professional, who can autonomously lead campaigns in an environment that is constantly evolving.
- Design and deliver digital marketing strategy to grow our brand audiences and communities
- Develop and execute an effective SEO strategy
- Leverage the master brand style guides to launch brands into new markets
- Execute communication plans through pre-launch and post-launch
- Media activation – Online, Social, Paid, Organic, Micro influencers, Affiliate Marketing
- Product Merchandising, including product data management, pricing etc.
- Build a program of testing and optimisation
- Proactively experiment with new digital marketing ideas and develop innovative web projects
- Drive effective email marketing campaigns
- Reporting on key metrics
- Oversight of Email, Ad Banners, Social Media Assets, Web pages
- Use CRO, A/B testing, optimisation strategies and reporting to optimising user journeys and conversion online
- Digital advertising on platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Google AdWords
- 5-10 years of related digital marketing experience including user experience, SEO, SEM, social marketing, optimization, testing, and analytics
- Batchelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or similar
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Demonstrable experience leading eCommerce digital marketing strategies
- Solid understanding of digital strategies, trends and standards
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Experience in the beauty, skincare, cosmetics, wellness industries or similar
- Line management
- Fluency in German or French
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a diverse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company's proprietary Lab-to-Market™ technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world's top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at email@example.com
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.