National Accounts Executive (3638)
Consumer International – Consumer International /
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
Amyris International is seeking a National Accounts Executive to partner with the Commercial team to generate insights and analysis in support of our consumer brand growth across UK .
The NAE will focus on data insights to support the growth of new and existing products launches. The Amyris portfolio includes brands such as JVN, Biossance, Rose Inc.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to embed themselves within a collaborative and innovative team, and to witness the impact of their work in the success of the company.
Your individual success will be measured on the quality, timeliness, and accuracy of your analyses alongside your coordination and administrative work which will illuminate the path to great business decisions.
- Keep the Commercial team up to date with retailer insights and current market trends
- Collate statistics for brand performance reports and produce insights from large sets of data – continually analyse the wholesale and retail data to identify strengths and weaknesses, using your analysis to help develop commercial solutions.
- Be able to effectively communicate to the Commercial Director on market challenges and opportunities.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports and presentation including key metrics
- Liaise with external agencies to receive reports and interpret data
- Build/assist in report production and presentations for external and internal use
- Develop and improve reports so that they are Accurate and drive wider insight and actions.
- Support new product launches through creating new line forms and maintaining stock availability
- Provide general administrative support to the UK Account Management team
- Cross functional stakeholder management across commercial, marketing, finance, operations and individual brand teams
- Manage a variety of projects in adherence to strict deadlines
- Commercially savvy, be able to notice number anomalies, with an eye for detail
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in English, Finance, Business Studies or similar
- Excellent technical skills in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
- Highly analytical, with the ability to interpret complex data and convert into meaningful information
- Well organized; a strong communicator and have a strong sense of drive and purpose
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or Commercial / Sales team executive
- 2 years’ experience working in the beauty, skincare, cosmetics, fragrances, wellness industries or similar
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a diverse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company's proprietary Lab-to-Market™ technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world's top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.