Senior Director, Creative - 934
Emeryville, CA /
Pipette – Pipette Creative /
The Senior Director, Creative is a critical new function that will lead and direct the creative team and all creative output for our new line of Baby products (Pipette). This leader provides creative direction and drives innovation related to the overall consumer experience on the brand and all online distribution channels. This position reports directly to the President of Pipette.
• Builds and leads a high-performing team while harnessing a fun collaborative environment. Oversees allocation of work for team to maximize efficiency and prioritize projects.
• Manages external creative and brand agency partners
• Ensures all internal/agency partner output is in line with overall brand strategy and objectives (e.g., right colors, voice).
• Develops creative systems/processes necessary to execute our brand strategy and deliver consistent brand experiences.
• Accountable for all creative asset development, including omni-channel brand presence, in-store storytelling, social and video content, product marketing videos, and email management
• Oversees operation expenses and guide teams on developing budgets
• Partners with key internal stakeholders (Marketing, Digital, Product Development) to bring new capabilities to the organization
• Provides vision and strategic roadmap and ensures excellence in the execution of this strategy; Manages the creative process from concept to completion
• Champions alignment of strategy across global markets to ensure programs are on brand and locally/culturally relevant
• Fosters a culture of curiosity and excitement for the innovative and the elevated experience while knowing how it connects to our business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 15 years' experience working in a creative capacity in the global consumer products market
- Has built teams from scratch and scaled to meet growing business demand
- Proven change agent and ability to swiftly mobilize teams to changing demands
- Leverages deep expertise of competitive landscape and trends
- Demonstrates influential leadership; respects and incorporates the needs of stakeholders
- Possesses a high degree of organizational agility; must be productive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture and thrive in an environment of rapid decision making, frequently changing priorities and the ability to get products to market quickly
Amyris, a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris’ molecules are used in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors & fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels. Learn more at www.amyris.com.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.