Graphic Designer (3642)
Consumer International – Consumer International /
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
Amyris are seeking a Graphic Designer to create engaging content for a variety of our consumer brands. With an initial focus on JVN, Rose Inc. and Biossance, the Designer will have the opportunity to maintain, evolve and elevate a diverse portfolio of sustainable, clean beauty brands. Working predominantly in 2D but with the ability to design also in simple 3D where required.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager/Creative Director, the Graphic Designer will work within a team of the beauty industry’s most talented and creative individuals. You will demonstrate creative flair and work methodically to concept, develop and execute designs supporting Amyris’ European expansion plans.
- All in-house graphic design duties in line with communication calendar which includes but not limited to; newsletters, web assets, social media campaign contents and digital display
- Creating designs for all brands and collateral
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager and the Creative Director on additional creative projects
- Producing artwork and delivering a range of printed material from time to time
- Assisting in the localization of images and videos
- Liaising with suppliers to outlines specs and deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are a must) Knowledge of Figma, InVision ideal
- Basic knowledge of sketchup or similar 3D program
- Testing designs for usability and quality
- Create graphics for digital advertising platforms, including Facebook, YouTube and Google AdWords
- Pro-actively contribute to the digital strategy by keeping up to date with current design trends and standards
- Collaborate with the wider digital team to improve animated designs, receive and implement suggestions from the team
- Creating regional VM planograms and directives
- Developing regional designs for Windows, Pop Ups and Activations within the brands guidelines
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Planning and prioritizing the workload in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager and Creative Director
- Batchelor’s Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related fields, or equivalent
- 5+ years significant graphic design experience in an agency environment
- Good understanding of visual merchandising
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS
- Ability to delivery creative thinking and user centric approach to any innovative concept
- Ability to work independently as well as in a small team
- Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledge/experience in the beauty, cosmetics, health, wellness industries or similar
- A passion for sustainability and clean chemistry
- Experience with Shopify and email Marketing tools
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a diverse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company's proprietary Lab-to-Market™ technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world's top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.