Senior Total Rewards Analyst (Temporary) (3887)
General & Administration – Human Resources /
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company's proprietary Lab-to-MarketTM operating platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world's top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers.
We are seeking a Senior Total Rewards Analyst to be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing compensation and benefits programs for Amyris. You'll be analyzing and optimizing the overall compensation and benefits structures to attract and retain top talent while ensuring the organization remains competitive in the job market. To excel in this role, you need to have a strong understanding of HR principles, excellent analytical skills and data interpretation skills, negotiation skills, and the ability to work with both HR and financial experts. You will play a critical role in ensuring that an organizations compensation and benefits programs are competitive, compliant, and attractive to employees.
- Conducting in-depth analyses of global compensation packages, including salary, bonuses, and incentives. Market benchmarking, assessing pay equity, and making recommendations for adjustments.
- Managing and evaluating employee benefits programs such as health insurance, retirement plans and other perks. This role will work closely with our broker and track program costs.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive total rewards strategy that aligns with the organizations goals and values, taking into consideration industry standards and trends.
- Utilizing data and analytics to make informed decision about compensation and benefits. This includes identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Staying current with industry trends and competitive practices in terms of compensation and benefits. This research helps ensure that the organization remains competitive in attracting and retaining talent.
- Ensuring that compensation and benefits programs comply with relevant laws and regulations. Such as labor laws, tax laws & healthcare regulations.
- Communicating changes to compensation and benefits programs to employees and helping them understand the value of these offerings. This may also involve educating management on the importance of these programs in talent retention.
- Collaborating with HR and management to link compensation and benefits to performance management processes, which can include performance reviews, raises & promotions.
- Maintaining budgets related to compensation and benefits programs, including tracking expenses and making adjustments proactively, as needed.
- Creating reports and presentations to communicate the effectiveness of compensation and benefits programs to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Benefits management including administration of plans, benefits administration system updates.
- Leave of absence management, working with third party leave administrator to insure coordination between company policy, state and disability benefits for payroll processing and HRIS updates.
- 6+ years of HR compensation and benefits experience.
- 3+ years of experience demonstrating knowledge of relevant labor laws & regulations such as FLSA, ERISA, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with broker and vendor management.
- 1+ years of experience with development of compensation and benefits strategies.
- Certifications from WorldatWork (CCP & or CBP).
- Commitment to continuing education in the field of compensation and benefits to stay on top of best practices and trends.
Amyris is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The contract hourly rate for this role is $60 to $75. The hourly rate will vary based on the candidate’s skills, depth of experience and specific work location.
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a diverse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. For Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company's proprietary Lab-to-Market™ technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world's top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at email@example.com
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.