Sales & Education Manager - Montreal, Canada - Temporary (3659)
Biossance – Biossance Education /
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
The role of the sales and education manager will represent the Biossance Skincare brand at Sephora within a geographic location across the US or Canada. This role will also support future retail expansion beyond Sephora.
Serves as a key liaison between Biossance and the retail accounts to positively impact sales through educating, demonstration, and special events. A passion for Clean Beauty and the ability to share with all store Beauty Advisor’s (BAs) and management.
This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly store visits, report on inventory levels, and track sales performance by
- Review and improve YOY all door rankings and productivity within territory.
- Negotiate space and location with store level for best locations.
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales through developing beauty advisors through education and demonstration.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to create content and activations.
- Lead and present virtual trainings via Zoom, Skype or Teams applications.
- Conduct in person trainings in both small and large capacities.
- Plan and execute minor and major special events in stores monthly.
- Build strong business relationships with stores sales teams and management.
- Administratively responsible for timely and accurate reporting and expense control.
- Ability to travel as needed or up to 25% of time based on market.
- Position requires a flexible work schedule to include weekends, evenings, and some holidays.
- Some black -out dates based on retailer calendars and events.
- Minimum of 5+ years Account Executive / Education Executive in the cosmetics industry.
- Fluency in French and English,
- Sephora experience a plus.
- Passion for selling & training Beauty in an instore environment.
- Goal Oriented and ability to make weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals.
- Self-managed / Remote position.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (i.e.: verbal, written, group presentation and through facilitation).
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and able to create and update PPT presentations.
- Clean driving record according to company criteria.
- Has reliable transportation
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a diverse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company's proprietary Lab-to-Market™ technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world's top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at email@example.com
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.