Brand Specialist/Beauty Advisor (3604)
Consumer International – Consumer International /
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
The role of the Brand Specialist is to help drive retail store sales, launch initiatives, and manage inventory and in-store product merchandising. They are required to offer training and selling support to designated stores within the territory, to help achieve overall weekly/monthly retail sales target.
- Drive in-store sales, both directly with consumers and via retailer team members.
- Work with Manager to plan and coordinate meetings with local retail management teams.
- Plan and execute minor and major special events in stores.
- Support the delivery of a welcoming, personalized in-store experience which maximizes sales and education opportunities via accurate execution of brand standards.
- Act as a key liaison between the Brand(s) like JVN, Biossance and others, and retailer(s).
- Work collaboratively and supportively with other Brand Specialists and retailer team members on across all in-store touchpoints; including sales, education, VM and stock management, building strong business relationships with field, stores and management teams.
- Communicate and feedback to team and provides recaps on store specifics, weekly.
- Identify opportunities to negotiate for space and location enhancements as business grows.
- Report on inventory levels, and track sales performance and productivity by door.
- Administratively responsible for timely and accurate reporting.
- Conduct training sessions, across a span of small and large audiences.
- Ability to travel extensively, based on Territory/ Brand and Retailer requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and some holidays
- Minimum of 4 years Account Executive/Brand Specialist/Beauty Advisor in the beauty industry
- Demonstrated passion for selling and training within the field of beauty, in an in-store environment
- Self-managed, with excellent organizational and time keeping skills. Will work predominantly from the field, with additional home working
- Able to communicate and negotiate effectively to attain results
- Intermediate analytical and numerical skills, with experience in reporting
- Ability to present, create and execute brands messaging on clean beauty
- Project and/or event management experience and skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship management experience
- Working proficiency in Basic Word, Excel, PPT
- Clean driving record according to company criteria
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a diverse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company's proprietary Lab-to-Market™ technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world's top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at email@example.com
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.