Visual Merchandising Manager (3656)
Consumer International – Consumer International /
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
The Visual Merchandising Manager is responsible for overseeing the execution of Visual Merchandising for all Amyris brands as part of the international business and reports into the Director of Creative Services. Their main focus is to ensure perfect execution of the brand seasonal directives through collaboration with the global brand teams and local store support. The Visual Manager supports the Director of Creative Services on the vision and overarching direction of the Visual Merchandising strategy for the International business.
- Responsible for the implementation of all global visual directives across retail.
- Ensure consistency is achieved through the correct adaptation of the global directives.
- Implement strong communication with the retailers to review installation photographs and recaps.
- Participate in monthly store visits and hands-on installations where required.
- Collaborate with sales teams to track sales regionally and define areas of opportunity that Visual Merchandising could affect.
- Ensure all locations internationally are receiving appropriate visual support.
- Support the setup of Pop Up and In-Store Creative (Windows / Activations / Events) in collaboration with the commercial and brand teams.
- Lead regular workshops to support the regional execution of the Visual Merchandising Strategy.
- Oversee all in-season visual initiatives and business reactions including testing and deploying out ideas to retailers across the UK and Europe.
- Support in the creation of in-season supplement directives.
- Ensure all in-store pos, signage and product glorifiers are set up as per the regional seasonal directive.
- Work with the commercial team on current and future product deliveries and new product launches
- Relay key feedback and needs to the Brand team on in-store fixtures and layout requirements.
- Responsible for the training and development of the Field Education team regarding Visual Merchandising.
- Create a calendar for all key moments in the year for the lines and ensure travel and teams are planned around these needs.
- Establish the requirements for all Visual Merchandising tools required to support the line and create clear briefs.
- Lead the setup for market launches and press days held regionally.
- Minimum 5 Year’s experience in overseeing Visual Merchandising at a Country or Global office
- Continued education in beauty or visual/creative field (preferred not essential)
- Excellent Visual Merchandising Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong creative acumen
- Awareness of retail trends and the beauty industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization and delegation skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of leadership and associates
- Highly collaborative
- Brand ambassador who emulates the brand aesthetic and values
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a diverse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company's proprietary Lab-to-Market™ technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world's top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.