Manager, eCommerce- 4U by Tia (3721)
4U – CB4U Marketing /
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
4U by Tia is seeking an exceptional Manager of eCommerce to help manage and grow its ecommerce business. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ecommerce campaign management, site merchandising, paid media, email/SMS marketing, and managing and streamlining ecommerce operations. The ideal candidate will also have a proven history of supporting the growth and evolution of a beauty brand in a current or previous role.
- Campaign Management:
- Manage the execution of the monthly campaign plans for the DTC business.
- Work with the Sr. Manager of eCommerce to design a campaign calendar that supports brand and ecommerce objectives, while achieving the monthly revenue goals.
- Partner closely with the 4U cross-functional team (DTC, Social, Brand, Creative) to drive on-time completion of campaign assets and other related deliverables for the site, email, SMS and paid media.
- Ensure campaigns are built and validated in their appropriate test environments.
- Manage coordination and execution of Live Events that are hosted on the site.
- Website Merchandising:
- Execute the website merchandising plans for featuring products and product stories that support brand and ecommerce objectives, while driving product discovery and engagement amongst new and repeat visitors.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product assortment, including core ingredients, how to use, hair types, and how best to pair products to create bundles for regimens.
- Own the creation of seasonal and evergreen bundles.
- Partner with the Sr. Manager of eCommerce to develop and execute the monthly merchandising plans. Ensure plans are incorporated into monthly creative briefs.
- Manage all merchandising on the homepage, menus, landing pages, collections, and product pages.
- Monitor and optimize site search performance. Introduce synonyms and redirects for popular search terms to improve site search results that maximize clicks and conversion.
- Monitor and manage ongoing reporting for site engagement and performance.
- Loyalty Program Management:
- Assist in the setup and implementation of the 4U loyalty program.
- Manage ongoing operations. Monitor notifications and coordinate internally as needed to resolve any potential issues.
- Implement and monitor any loyalty program promotions. Apply point adjustments as needed.
- Deliver monthly loyalty performance report.
- Email & SMS Support:
- Build the campaign emails and SMS messages for QA and testing.
- Manage on-going performance reporting for email and SMS campaigns.
- Site Management:
- Own the ongoing maintenance of the site, including features such as customer reviews and social shopping, as well as all content pages.
- Work with the product management team on the management of the website themes. Ensure themes are developed for each new campaign, while coordinating with product management on new feature releases and fixes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years executing ecommerce campaigns for a beauty brand
- Proficiency in Google Analytics required.
- 2+ years experience with an ecommerce platform (Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, etc.) required.
- Understanding of ecommerce merchandising and marketing required.
- Strategic, results-oriented and data-driven.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative. Ability to adapt quickly to new opportunities.
- Experience with email and SMS marketing platforms (Klaviyo, Bronto, etc.) preferred..
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, timeline-driven environment.
- 2+ years of experience as an ecommerce manager preferred.
Amyris is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The annual pay range for this role is $73,500 to $134,000. Salary offers are made based on internal equity and market analysis, and will vary based on the candidate’s skills, depth of experience and specific work location. This role is also eligible for incentive pay.
Amyris is committed to providing a diverse array of inclusive benefits and perks to support employees and their families’ wellbeing including access to robust healthcare, mental wellness benefits, family leave, discounted fitness memberships, education reimbursement, generous product discounts, flexible paid time off, 17 paid holidays, 10 paid sick days, and additional paid time off including 3 volunteer days, and bereavement. Sabbaticals are available after 5 years of continuous employment with Amyris.
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a diverse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company's proprietary Lab-to-Market™ technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world's top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.