National Accounts Manager (3657)
Consumer International – Consumer International /
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
An exciting opportunity for a National Accounts Manager to join the team to effectively communicate and deliver Amyris International fiscal goals and drive opportunities within the brands JVN, Biossance and Rose Inc in Europe.
In this role you will manage relationships with retailers across Europe and contribute to Amyris’s overall goals, strategic initiatives, budgeted sales and margin targets. This position is critical for achieving continued sales expansion, growth and profitability both online and in stores.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced National Account Manager, who thrives in a dynamic, fast pace, autonomous, rapidly changing environment and can manage shifting priorities.
The NAM will possess robust organizational plans, have strong negotiating skills and be able to quickly build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Experience of working with International retailers such as Sephora and/or Douglas is preferable.
- Launch Amyris International brands in new markets across Europe.
- Manage and drive formalized reporting and analysis of all retailer metrics, trends, sales insight, inventory, gross margin, P&L and customer data.
- Proactive account management including sales analysis, inventory models and rates of sale and identifying opportunities to accelerate growth for existing business.
- Quickly address business challenges with well-thought-out solutions.
- Work in close partnership with all cross functional teams to provide the highest level of service and product expertise from sell-in to sell-thru, driven by Amyris International’s strategic goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing Director on retailer marketing key initiatives to drive sales and maximize ROI.
- Cultivate and maintain best-in-class strategic customer relationships, with buyers, planners, and key-influencers to build and maximize brand performance while mutually satisfying customer needs.
- Drive the strategic execution of multiple business plans and projects relating to assortment, profitability, merchandising, and marketing across the different markets in Europe.
- Work pro-actively with demand planning team to ensure sales trends are accounted for within forecast, identify stock issues and develop strategy to overcome these.
- Lead field strategy for each of the markets and Manage local field teams.
- Travel approximately every one to three of months, as needed.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a National Accounts Manager Role in the Beauty Industry.
- Commercially minded and able to work proficiently with numbers: Forecasting, Margins, P&L, etc.
- Experience of building strong Joint Business Plans with retailers.
- Experience of collaborating across multiple functions including Global brand teams to deliver business objectives.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Wordand Power Point.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related field desired but not essential.
- French fluent speaker would be strongly preferable.
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a diverse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company's proprietary Lab-to-Market™ technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world's top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at email@example.com
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.