Customer Support Representative
Anywhere, USA /
Anagram – Customer Support /
Our healthcare system is broken. If you’re like most people, this “brokenness” is more about the nightmare of dealing with insurance, co-pays, and collections than actually receiving care. HMO, PPO, HSA, EPO… honestly, until we built this company, we had no idea what any of these even meant! If you’re like us, you just want to know how much you are covered for, that your insurance is billed correctly, and then pay your doctor for their time.
We believe that healthcare should be simple to use and easy to understand, because going to the doctor is stressful enough. We created Anagram after personal experiences left us feeling completely helpless and frustrated by the difficult process to access the insurance benefits we were entitled to. We didn’t want others to feel that same pain and frustration.
Our mission is to make it easy to pay for and obtain healthcare. We’ve proven product-market fit. Now with thousands of doctors using our system, we're expanding into uncharted territories to change how healthcare is delivered all together. Imagine paying for healthcare and using your insurance being as easy as buying a cup of coffee. We're looking for A+ players to help us make this vision a reality. Join us on this exciting and meaningful ride.
This role is perfect for someone who is a self-starter and a team player. Your work will have a meaningful tangible impact on the business and our healthcare provider clients. You'll work directly with our Customer Support team and be the face of Anagram to our customers.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of work experience in a customer service or client facing role
- Exceptional ability for client advocacy and empathy
- An optimist, who can transform a frustrated client to a satisfied one
- A team player who contributes ideas to improve processes
- A good communicator with excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills – you can craft grammatically impeccable emails and are able to articulate through live chat.
- A curiosity for learning new products and technologies
- A strong work ethic
- Are comfortable practicing proactivity and autonomy in ambiguous or frustrating situations
- Organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, perseverance, and patience
- A strong aptitude for learning and using various programs and tools, including, but not limited to: Intercom, Zendesk (or other similar CRMs), Salesforce, Google Suite, etc.
- A passion for healthcare
- Previous experience at a growing start-up
- Be the face of Anagram once our clients are up and running
- Help clients get through critical moments with ease by taking a systematic approach to problem-solving and applying just a bit of detective work to solve any issue that comes your way
- Manage multiple reported issues over live chat simultaneously while keeping a friendly and empathetic tone =)
- Work closely with our Customer Support team to help improve the follow-up process to ensure efficiency
- Help the Support team by identifying areas of improvement and thinking of ways to resolve them
- Be open to being on-duty on Saturdays in exchange for a weekday off
* Full Medical and Dental coverage
* A generous equity plan
* Open vacation policy - we work on trusting you get your s**t done
* 401(k) Plan
* Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
* Trust in you to truly take the ball and run with it. You’ll be the owner of your own fate.
* Ability to work directly with the executive team on a day to day basis and accelerate learning
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.