Head of Marketing
Anywhere, USA /
Anagram – Marketing /
Full-time - Remote
Our healthcare system is broken. If you’re like most people, this “brokenness” is more about the nightmare of dealing with insurance, co-pays, and collections than actually receiving care. HMO, PPO, HSA, EPO… honestly, until we built this company, we had no idea what any of these even meant! If you’re like us, you just want to know how much you are covered for, that your insurance is billed correctly, and then pay your doctor for their time.
We believe that healthcare should be simple to use and easy to understand, because going to the doctor is stressful enough. We created Anagram after personal experiences left us feeling completely helpless and frustrated by the difficult process to access the insurance benefits we were entitled to. We didn’t want others to feel that same pain and frustration.
Our mission is to make it easy to pay for and obtain healthcare. We’ve proven product-market fit. Now with thousands of doctors using our system, we're expanding into uncharted territories to change how healthcare is delivered all together. Imagine paying for healthcare and using your insurance being as easy as buying a cup of coffee. We're looking for A+ players to help us make this vision a reality. Join us on this exciting and meaningful ride.
The Head of Marketing role will be the senior leader on the Marketing team and a member of Anagram’s executive team. You will grow the marketing team, combine strategy and execution, develop on brand strategy and awareness, and lead our product, partner, growth, content, and lifecycle marketing initiatives. While the strategy will be a large part of this role, so will execution. We're looking for a seasoned and natural leader who is a great team player, a quick learner and is passionate about our space.
The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will also thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative, and not afraid to take risks.
- Design, drive and execute a marketing strategy to drive growth in B2B and B2C channels to exceed YoY growth targets and beat current incumbents
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that are differentiated, increase reach, and power revenue growth. This includes all online and offline marketing efforts
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to CAC, acquisition, channel performance and channel growth
- Work with our initiative owners, developing structured tests across our end-to-end customer funnel, analyzing results for actionable insights, and leading regular reporting on our customer acquisition efforts
- Evolve and extend Anagram's brand, presence, and direction to get in front of a wide audience (insurance can seem boring; it doesn't have to be).
- Own our marketing budget and measurement of qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Mentor, coach and recruit a unified team with a culture of excellence and clear system for understanding priorities, aligning to them, and being accountable for delivering results
Our ideal candidate has:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a marketing leadership position with a strong record of accomplishment in brand messaging, direct response, and consumer acquisition
- Expertise in B2B SaaS and B2C Marketing required; fintech or healthcare experience is a definite plus
- Successfully built and shaped the planning and execution of multiple, complex marketing programs which resulted in exponential revenue growth, e.g., experimentation, ROI monitoring, multi-touch attribution modeling, incrementality testing
- Demonstrated track record of delivering revenue-based results and optimizing large scale B2B/B2C campaigns with deep knowledge of digital, offline, and television
- Results-driven, proactive, and take a hands-on approach in campaign management to hit key goals
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
- Experience working at a high-growth startup and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class member experiences
* Full Medical and Dental coverage
* A generous equity plan
* Open vacation policy - we work on trusting you get your s**t done
* 401(k) Plan
* Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
* Trust in you to truly take the ball and run with it. You’ll be the owner of your own fate.
* Ability to work directly with the executive team on a day to day basis and accelerate learning
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.