Customer Success Manager - Engagement
Los Angeles, CA /
Anagram – Customer Success /
Our healthcare system is broken. If you’re like most people, this “brokenness” is more about the nightmare of dealing with insurance, co-pays, and collections than actually receiving care. HMO, PPO, HSA, EPO… honestly, until we built this company, we had no idea what any of these even meant! If you’re like us, you just want to know how much you are covered for, that your insurance is billed correctly, and then pay your doctor for their time.
We believe that healthcare should be simple to use and easy to understand, because going to the doctor is stressful enough. We created Anagram after personal experiences left us feeling completely helpless and frustrated by the difficult process to access the insurance benefits we were entitled to. We didn’t want others to feel that same pain and frustration.
Our mission is to make it easy to pay for and obtain healthcare. We’ve proved out our product, starting with the vision care market. Now with thousands of doctors using our system, we're expanding to the rest of the healthcare ecosystem. Imagine paying for healthcare and using your insurance being as easy as buying a cup of coffee. We're looking for A+ players to help us make this vision a reality.
As a Customer Success Manager on the Engagement Team, you will be responsible for ensuring the adoption, engagement and health of your book of business. You will work directly with client accounts to manage the relationship and strategically retain and grow revenue. Our customers are comprised of small to mid-sized doctors offices and you will be instrumental in their success on our platform. You will also work cross-functionally to provide top-tier service and ensure customer satisfaction. Renewals are paramount to any SaaS company's success and the work you will do as a CSM is hyper critical to the longevity of the organization. Your diverse experience will contribute to our collaborative environment and finding success not only as an individual but as a team.
What You'll Do
- Influence a positive, solution-centric, and results-driven partnership with customers to ensure that they achieve their desired outcome on the platform
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Quarterbacking experiences by various cross-functional teams at Anagram, on behalf of the customer
- Interpret user key health indicators, to drive and improve product utilization and adoption
- Identify growth opportunities within an account and own renewal conversations
- Ability to ensure client satisfaction, balance customer expectations, and negotiate successful resolutions
- Proven ability to manage a large book of business, you are not intimidated by 100+ accounts
What will make you successful
- BA/BS or Equivalent
- 2-3 years in a customer-facing role in Customer Success or Account Management
- Proven background in maintaining a healthy book of business
- Success in a high-growth environment and adaptable to change
- Strong communication, negotiating and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate conflict and foster transparent dialog
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities while working in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
* Medical and Dental coverage
* A generous equity plan
* Unlimited PTO - we trust you get your s**t done
* 401(k) Plan
* Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
* Trust in you to truly take the ball and run with it. You’ll be the owner of your own fate and success and/or failure will be in your hands
* Ability to work cross-functionally on a day to day basis and accelerate learning
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.