Anywhere, USA /
Anagram – Sales /
Our healthcare system is broken. If you’re like most people, this “brokenness” is more about the nightmare of dealing with insurance, co-pays, and collections than actually receiving care. HMO, PPO, HSA, EPO… honestly, until we built this company, we had no idea what any of these even meant! If you’re like us, you just want to know how much you are covered for, that your insurance is billed correctly, and then pay your doctor for their time.
We believe that healthcare should be simple to use and easy to understand, because going to the doctor is stressful enough. We created Anagram after personal experiences left us feeling completely helpless and frustrated by the difficult process to access the insurance benefits we were entitled to. We didn’t want others to feel that same pain and frustration.
Our mission is to make it easy to pay for and obtain healthcare. We’ve proven product-market fit. Now with thousands of doctors using our system, we're expanding into uncharted territories to change how healthcare is delivered all together. Imagine paying for healthcare and using your insurance being as easy as buying a cup of coffee. We're looking for A+ players to help us make this vision a reality. Join us on this exciting and meaningful ride.
Are you a closer? A sales hunter? Are you passionate, assertive AND confident with a “get it done” attitude? Do people trust what you say because you are consultative, supportive, and are truly interested in making a difference? Are you looking for something challenging because you are a lifelong learner? Are you looking for a strong team culture and ready to think like an owner?? If so, we would love to hear from you!
About the Team
Anagram has a positive, diverse, and inspiring culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. As a SaaS solution, our business model depends on serving our customers by providing long term technology solutions that work! We have purpose and thrive in maintaining a startup-y feel to how we collaborate. We have meaningful conversations with the executive team because we believe in a trusting, open-door, direct and optimistic culture. We trust you. Oh, and we know how to have a good time.
What We're Looking For
- Confidence to pick up the phone and make sales calls. Success in this role is directly correlated to time spent on the phone talking to potential customers.
- 2-3 years experience closing deals e.g.: Account Executive or inside sales.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, curious, and interested in experimenting with new techniques to improve our sales process. Our account executives have the freedom to test new techniques to improve the existing sales process.
- Superior listening skills. Even though we spend a majority of time on the phone, success in this role requires empathy and the ability to hear what customers have to say. Our reps spend over 50% of their time listening, rather than talking.
- An ability to present real business value to our customers. Our solution solves real, quantifiable problems for our customers. Can you help them see it? Are you able to uncover their pain, and then quantify the value of solving it with Anagram?
- Familiarity with modern sales tech stack: CRMs (we use Salesforce/SalesLoft but experience with others are fine), Asana, Slack, etc.
- Experience in the vision industry and/or health insurance industry a plus.
- Experience with SaaS sales a plus.
- BA/BS from an accredited 4-year university, or equivalent experience
What You'll Do
- Your primary responsibility will be to identify, qualify, show value of the Anagram solution, and close business with new vision care practices in your assigned territory
- You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Create and execute a territory plan
- Qualifying inbound leads from marketing
- Hunt for new leads in a large geographic territory via outbound prospecting
- Provide online virtual demo’s to prospective clients
- Overcome objections which prevent our customers from capturing our benefits
- Work with our inbound marketing team to refine our message and customer profiles
- Providing feedback to the technology team for new product features
- Be a strong team player and act as an owner of the business
- Love our customers. We exist to provide value to our customers.
* Full Medical and Dental coverage
* A generous equity plan
* Open vacation policy - we work on trusting you get your s**t done
* 401(k) Plan
* Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
* Trust in you to truly take the ball and run with it. You’ll be the owner of your own fate.
* Ability to work directly with the executive team on a day to day basis and accelerate learning
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.