Customer Support Representative
Anagram – Customer Support /
Full-time - Remote
We’re helping eye care providers serve patients without the constraints of vision insurance. Vision plans can strangle how eye care providers run their businesses and the quality of care that they deliver to patients. But we don’t think it has to be that way.
Fighting for price transparency
We believe vision care should be both profitable for eye care providers and affordable for patients.
Supporting private-pay practices
We’re here for the forty thousand eye care providers across the country who are cutting ties with vision plans.
Moving vision care forward
We’re building innovative technologies that let eye care providers see any patient that walks through their door.
Our software unlocks vision benefits and streamlines payment methods for consumers and eye care providers. Consumers get affordable eyewear and providers can freely run their businesses, without being subject to vision plans’ restrictive policies and products.
Over the past few years, we’ve helped thousands of doctors and millions of patients access vision care more affordable. We are a venture-backed company and the leading software in the vision care industry. 👁️ 🚀
What's in it for you
Anagram is a team of passionate and mission-driven folks with their eyes set on transforming the eye care industry. Anagram’s inaugural product was a solution for processing out-of-network vision plans, now serving thousands of practices. Anagram is expanding its offering to help ECPs sell more materials through a unique new program that passes on savings directly to consumers.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will be joining our Customer Support team responsible for helping and teaching our customers with the functionality of our tool. You will be the face of Anagram to our customers. This role is perfect for someone who is a self-starter and a team player. Your work will have a meaningful tangible impact on the business and our healthcare provider clients.
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- A team player who has a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- A strong aptitude for learning and using various programs and tools, including, but not limited to; Intercom, Slack, Salesforce, Google Suite, etc.
- A passion for healthcare
- Previous experience at a Saas or a growing start-up
What you’ll do
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via chat, email or phone (when necessary)
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Update our internal databases with information
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
Anagram offers employees:
- Industry-leading compensation including salary and equity ownership
- MacBook, monitor, and all the technologies you need to succeed
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Fast-paced startup environment
-Remote first company
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com.