Enterprise Account Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
Anagram – Customer Success /
Our healthcare system is broken. If you’re like most people, this “brokenness” is more about the nightmare of dealing with insurance, co-pays, and collections than actually receiving care. HMO, PPO, HSA, EPO… honestly, until we built this company, we had no idea what any of these even meant! If you’re like us, you just want to know how much you are covered for, that your insurance is billed correctly, and then pay your doctor for their time.
We believe that healthcare should be simple to use and easy to understand, because going to the doctor is stressful enough. We created Anagram after personal experiences left us feeling completely helpless and frustrated by the difficult process to access the insurance benefits we were entitled to. We didn’t want others to feel that same pain and frustration.
Our mission is to make it easy to pay for and obtain healthcare. We’ve proved out our product, starting with the vision care market. Now with thousands of doctors using our system, we're expanding to the rest of the healthcare ecosystem. Imagine paying for healthcare and using your insurance being as easy as buying a cup of coffee. We're looking for A+ players to help us make this vision a reality.
Our users are the heart of our business. Anagram’s Enterprise Account Management Team is responsible for managing our largest and most strategic relationships. You will have the exciting opportunity to help fuel our customer’s next stage of growth. Your responsibilities will include accelerating their adoption of Anagram products and services, increasing our market segment share within the customer, and increasing the long-term revenue potential for Anagram. You will help the existing team refine and improve the business plan that describes how you will achieve the joint goals of the customer and Anagram.
The ideal candidate has a history of change management and managing enterprise customers. A minimum of 3-5 years of enterprise account management experience is required and SaaS industry knowledge is a huge plus!
What you will do
- Assist our customers in understanding Anagram’s products, configuration, environment, and how they fit within their current infrastructure and business processes
- Adoption is key. Responsible for working with management and end-users to develop change management and implementation strategy to ensure proper adoption and utilization of Anagram.
- Responsible for designing and conducting online and in-person presentations and demonstrations of Anagram.
- Confirmed knowledge of working with complex strategic accounts including calls on key decision-makers and all other levels of the account.
- Develop strong relationships with multiple stakeholders within a company.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues, process problems, and translate need into business opportunities.
- Bring your strategies, learnings, and ideas to advance Anagram’'s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
What we are looking for
- 3-5+ years of enterprise software or web technologies training or account management experience
- Experience in renewing and expanding product footprint within existing customers
- Demonstrable experience over-performing in a fast-paced, high-velocity sales environment
- Adept at understanding and articulating new technologies, and mapping the respective value propositions to customer needs
- Experience in working and leading virtual sales teams to close business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of over-achievement in past experiences
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Competency with Salesforce.com, Asana, Google Apps, MS Office
What we offer
* Medical and Dental coverage
* A generous equity plan
* Unlimited PTO - we trust you get your s**t done
* 401(k) Plan
* Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
* Trust in you to truly take the ball and run with it. You’ll be the owner of your own fate and success and/or failure will be in your hands
* Ability to work cross-functionally on a day to day basis and accelerate learning
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.